Monday, March 7, 2011

My final range: A Gothic Love Tale


It took me a while to get the pics from my final range at LISOF, but here they are! My range was based on Gothic Architecture. When I began designing my range, I pictured myself standing in a Gothic Cathedral, and imagined everything that I might see around me. I pictured a dark shadowy corner, and then light streaming through a small window; I pictured the tall columns, the vaulted roofs and the epic buttresses; and I pictured thousands of doves fluttering in the courtyard. All these images pieced together to create a collection full of contrasts; a high-peaked shoulder, versus a small panel line; restrictive corsets paralleled against a flowing chiffon skirt; caging compared to feathered wings; and structured and hard shapes, but made with sheer, delicate organza









2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lady!!! looks amazing ! where you in the 1st or 2nd show? things where super crazy back stage!! i didnt see anyone's ranges really.

    ReplyDelete